Sunday 30 September 2012

Cloth Bags. All fully lined.

Add caption
 Patchwork girlie bag made from Laura Ashley fabrics

 Denim patchwork with denim flowers added using my embellishing (felting) machine.  Plus buttons.
 Made from a child's miniskirt. Lined and a denim pocket inside
Pattern from a book .  My friend, Eileen started this and I finished it off.  It has been sold, but I have made another in different colours.
 A Seminole design.  Originally designed by Seminole Indian Tribes in Florida.  They incorporated their original methods used in making clothes, blankets, etc., into patchwork designs.
 Serendipity block.  I copied this from a you tube video, by Missouri Star Quilting Company.  Their patchwork videos are well worth watching.

Another pattern from Eileen.  This was sold at a fund raising event for The Town's Women's Guild.  Each year they have a chosen charity.  This year it is the Heart Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment