Saturday 28 January 2012

Greeting Cards




This was designed with a friend in mind, who was moving house, from a house lovingly built by her husband.  Although necessary in some ways difficult to leave.



This one covers several occasions, i.e. Valentine, Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary.



This could be for a birthday or Easter.


My first attempt at tea-bag folding.  Not followed by many because I found it too fiddly.



I used this one for a Sympathy card

The box was made with direction from my friend, Loraine, who is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and makes beautiful cards..  I then made the card to match.  Another friend was so taken with it, she had to have them.

1 comment:

  1. All gorgeous! Love the "love" one, teabag folding is NOT my style far too fiddly for me.

    ReplyDelete